Acids, Bases and Ph: Cabbage Chemistry
- Make your own pH paper
- Discover the pH of everyday liquids
- Neutralize acids and bases
- 28-page lab notebook
- safety goggles
- 2 test tubes
- concentrated red cabbage powder indicator
- 7 small measuring cups
- 6-well palette
- dropper pipette
- 5 filter papers
- 5 toothpicks
- THINK LIKE A GIRL pencil
- collectible pH science pin
Did you know that red cabbage is a natural acid-base indicator? This fun chemistry kit comes with test tubes of concentrated red cabbage powder and all the supplies for dozens and dozens of color-changing experiments! Use cabbage chemistry to:
The detailed lab notebook outlines 19+ exciting chemistry experiments, with plenty of ideas for girls to design their own experiments.
What's in the box?
Acids, Bases, and PH Kit recommended for ages 8-12.
- Product Type: Science & Tinkering Kits